Spotlight on SUNY Binghamton
- The campus, situated in a historic region of upstate New York, serves about 18,000 graduate and undergraduate students.
- Three words — Unity, Identity and Excellence – reflect campus values and goals.
- Students from more than 100 countries attend Binghamton.
- Binghamton offers cutting-edge technologies such as Robotic Interactive Systems for biomedical training.
- The university maintains close relationships with local, state, and national government entities to ensure that public education thrives and supports entrepreneurial development.
- One of the few programs in the country to offer the Freshman Research Immersion (FRI) which offers a year-long research experiences in sciences and engineering.
Spotlight on Ursinus
- Ursinus is in Collegeville, a beautiful small town in the Perkiomen Valley, about 30 miles from SLA.
- The college offers a Common Intellectual Experience for Freshmen, asking: What should matter to me? How should we live together? How can we understand the world? What will I do? Sounds like SLA!
- Ursinus students have the opportunity to enter dual degree or advanced programs with universities including Villanova, Columbia, Case Western Reserve, University of Rochester, St. Joseph’s.
- The Peace Corps, Washington D.C. internships, service learning programs, study abroad in Japan -these are a sample of the wide-ranging special , opportunities that Ursinus offers.
- You can arrange an (optional) interview and/or a personalized visit to the campus; learn more here.
- SLA alumni who went on to Ursinus: Sianneh Vesslee, Bryanna Jones, Sinnea Douglas, and Bryanna Bonner. A number of students from the class of 2018 also plan to attend.