SLA Graduation Requirements
-The total number of credits must meet or exceed 23.5 credits.
-* One elective must be in math or science; the total number of math and science credits is a minimum of seven.
– One History credit must be in African-American History.
– All students must complete their ILPs in 10th and 11th grades. (Exception ONLY for new students who began at SLA in the upper grades.)
– All students must pass their four-year advisories.
– All students must COMPLETE a Capstone project.
– Advisory counts as .5 Humanities credits per year
– TFI , ILP & Capstone counts as .5 Electives credits per year